Sunday, December 20, 2009

Proctor Art Gallery!


I'm super excited to be joining the amazing group of artists who are represented at the Proctor Art Gallery in Tacoma, WA! This is my first experience with a gallery, and I'm thrilled to have been given this opportunity.

The Proctor Art Gallery is a really warm, inviting, and comfortable space - it's not one of those stark white, cold galleries. The artists at the PAG are all incredibly talented and kind people, and their work covers the full spectrum of art media - glass artwork, jewelry, pottery, paintings of all kinds, etc. I'm truly honored to be joining them!

I'll be hanging my paintings in the gallery on January 5 - it's a great way to start the new year. If you're in the area, I hope you can stop by and visit! :)

Here's an article from January 2009 about the opening of the gallery: Tacoma News Tribune

Proctor Art Gallery
3811 N. 26th St.
Tacoma, WA
(253) 759-4238 98407

No comments: