Sunday, August 1, 2010

Morning Mist





















Morning Mist
acrylic on canvas
16" x 20"
$575 unframed
Available for purchase from Freshwater Studio & Gallery, Dillon, MT


I finished this painting up at an Art-a-Thon at the Proctor Farmers Market in Tacoma, WA. We were painting all day at the market to raise money for the food bank. It was a great experience, but the weather was so cold, windy, and drizzly - strange weather for July! Alexis St. John, another artist painting at the market that day, said the buffalo had a very meditative look to him, so I decided to keep going in that direction with the painting.

In other news, I'm temporarily unable to update my web site...I'm having some technical difficulties with my web editing software, but hopefully things will be fixed soon. In the meantime, new work will continue to be posted here.

No comments: