Sunday, May 2, 2010

Chicken coops and miscellany


I have some half-dry paintings that I'll be sharing with you shortly, but I've also been doing some more utilitarian painting lately. We've built a new and improved coop for our chickens, and I was adamant that it should have the classic white & red barn paint. It turned out fantastic.

In the meantime, I've been prepping paintings and notes for upcoming demonstrations and workshops. My demonstration in Sumner is tomorrow, so I'll have updates on that in the next few days.

My first Grumbacher workshop at Michaels in Federal Way, WA is scheduled for this Thursday. My workshop schedule for May is:
-Thurs, May 6, 4:30-6:30 pm (landscape)
-Sun, May 9, 2-4 pm (floral)
-Thurs, May 13, 4:30-6:30 pm (seascape)
-Sun, May 16, 2-4 pm (still life)
-Thurs, May 20, 4:30-6:30 pm (floral)
-Sun, May 20, 2-4 pm (landscape)

If you're in the area and interested in trying out a painting workshop, you should stop by!

Also, I promised to provide more information on Storyhill. I'll let their music speak for them: Give Up the Ghost, Steady On, Absaroka Air...


No comments: